Wanted to share this from an awesome site that I check out every now and again. I no longer drink, but I enjoy good finds and supporting creative people of all platforms, art, photography, music, food, fashion, etc.
It’s just about time to clear your fridge of all those crazy strong imperial stouts you’ve got in there. Days spent out on the deck call for something crisp and flavorful without the quick-acting headache. Here are the 10 beers we think you should be drinking this summer.
1. Schlafly Summer Lager – Link
2. Russian River Supplication – Link
3. Founders All Day IPA – Link
4. Drake’s 1500 American Pale Ale – Link
5. Victory Summer Love Ale – Link
6. Dogfish Head Festina Penche – Link
7. Harpoon Summer Beer – Link
8. Sixpoint The Crisp – Link
9. Oskar Blues Mama’s Little Yella Pils – Link
10. 21st Amendment Hell or High Watermelon – Link